Thursday, September 16, 2021

Why DO You Think The EASIEST PATH Does Not Work?




“Why do you think the easiest path does not work?”

 

I thought about it but did not really have an answer.

 

I do now, it DOES work. If you value security over freedom.

 

Most people chose a safe secure job over the freedom created by money.


That is okay. Not everyone has to want a better life. Some people want simple.

 

Though I would argue that there is no such thing as a safe secure job with the creation of robots, artificial intelligence and jobs going overseas.

 

The illusion of safety is what they are satisfied with. If that is you, then the Rich Dad company is not for you. We are not a good fit. You should stop reading. Bye.”


Robert Kiyosaki


This is the same reason why I believe that we need to “fire all cylinders “ - Rex Mendoza. 


We need to have multiple sources of income. We cannot rely on just a job. We cannot rely also on just one business income stream.  Our business must be like a FRANCHISOR Business with multiple outlets. 


The question most people have is, “can I really do that?”  My answer, in IMG , yes you can! 


I did it. You can do it too! Today I have more than 1187 Business Outlets in 68 Countries all over the World! I did it in 13 years and 7 months! 


Check our story here https://6020hf.imgcorp.com


Avail of our free ebook which will teach you what concepts we applied in our Financial Life https://6020hf.imgcorp.com/share


Benj Santiago

Truly Rich Makers

Founder, Head Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment