Thursday, September 23, 2021

Why do we NEED FINANCIAL EDUCATORS?




Why do we need Financial Educators? 


From whom do we learn how to handle our personal finance?


Check this: YouTube #2- Why do we Need Financial Education 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzQN52FtepQ




“I always wished schools would have taught me about money.

Don’t you? Wouldn’t it be great if they taught our children?

 

Your mind ultimately is your greatest asset. Be very careful of what advice you put in it and who gives it to you.

 

When I asked my poor dad, the superintendent of education, why schools did not teach me about money, he gave me this brilliant answer,

 

Shaking his head, my dad replied, “You love fishing, don’t you?”

“Yes.” I replied.

 

“Would you ask your teacher about where to catch fish?”

“No,” I replied.

 

“Why not?”

“I don’t think she knows anything about fishing,” I answered.

 

My dad grinned as he brought his point home.

 

“And she knows nothing about money. So do you really want her teaching you about money?”

 

I did not reply. I needed to think about it more.

 

In hindsight, my dad was right.

 

While I do think money should be taught in schools, we should educate our teachers first.

 

Be careful from whom you learn from,”

Robert Kiyosaki





This is why we are on Financial Literacy Campaign https://6020hf.30m2030.com/optin


I am blessed to be in IMG that made me to be financially educated which enabled me to be financially free!


Ikaw rin. Kaya mo rin. Pwede ka ring makaahon dito sa IMG!


Tara na. Register na. HTTPS://6020hf.30m2030.com/optin


Benj Fely Santiago

Founder: Truly Rich Makers

Author: Debt Destroyers

No comments:

Post a Comment