Friday, October 1, 2021

Naranasan Nyo Na Ba Ito: DISASTER!!!




Naranasan nyo na ba na sa hinaba haba ng panahon, wala ka pa ring tamang investments. 


Na experience ko yan. When I started to invest, I did it on my own without mentors and proper planning or strategy. 

Syempre ang resulta alam nyo na : DISASTER! 


Imbes na lumaki ang IPON , dumami ang UTANG! 


Ang na accumulate ko ay puro LIABILITIES!!!


Pero may PAGASA pa ba? POSSIBLE ba?





Pwede! May PAGASA! Kailangan lang talaga meron kang magaling na MENTORS. 


I bumped into great mentors in IMG: Doc Joen Delas Penas, Engr. Noel Arrandilla, Engr. Bart Borja, Bro Bo Sanchez. 


I have heard many OTHER financial mentors and advocates OUTSIDE IMG who gives advice based on what they offer. 

THEY ARE SIMPLY SALESMEN. 


But these mentors I HAVE IN IMG are DIFFERENT. They remained consistent. 

They teach and do what they preach. They show us how it is done correctly. 

And they simply guide us to make the right moves in an OPEN MARKET. 


Because of them, we were able to learn how to get out of debts, increase our cash flow and invest correctly!


Now, as our way of paying back, we now mentor more than 74,634 families across 68 countries all over the world 🌎 !


Check our story here https://6020hf.imgcorp.com


You may also want to get a free eBook of what we learned and do by clicking this safe site https://6020hf.imgcorp.com/share


Benj Santiago

Truly Rich Makers

Head Coach and Founder

Author of Debt Destroyers





PM me or eMail me so I can set you up for a FREE Orientation and Mentoring! Do it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment